How to share files via link
Sharing your files is just a click away!
You can share your files with your clients in three ways: via embed, link or email. You can also set advanced link sharing and privacy options here.
How to share a normal file link or just a Direct link to your files:
- Upload your file to your Personal Library.
- Hover over it to see the Copy Link button. Click it and the link to the file will be copied to your clipboard.
- You can paste this link anywhere and share it with your intended recipient.
However, please note that If you want your clients to directly preview or download your images and videos, then you can share the the direct link to your files. You can do this in two ways:
- From the more dropdown in Jumpshare Desktop app
- Adding a "+" at the end of the link you earlier copied from "Copy Link" button.