How to share video files via email
All about sharing files via email, and creating custom email messages
Share link via email
- Upload your file to your Personal library and hover over it to see the Share button.
- Click on it to open the Share box.
- Add the email address of the person you want to send the link to, and click Send.
How do I add a custom message with my shared emails?
When you click the Share button on your file, the Share box will present you with a text area. You can type a message there for the recipient of the email address mentioned.
Additionally, if you're a Jumpshare Business or Enterprise user for that extra branding, you can create custom messages that will appear on the footer of your shared emails.
- Head to Settings on the web app and select Workspace.
- In Workspace settings, head to the Customize tab.
- Scroll down until you get to the Custom Messages section, and head to Shared Emails.
- You can add a message in the textbox here, that will appear in the footer of your shared emails.
- Click Update when you're done.
- If you don't want a message to appear at all, clear the box and leave it empty.