How to embed your videos onto a webpage
Read ahead for everything on Jumpshare video embedding.
With Jumpshare you can embed videos and images anywhere - on your website, your blog, a social media page, an online document, or presentation - anywhere.
Where do I get the embed link from?
- Click on the Share button.
- Once the Share box opens, head to the Embed tab.
- You can choose to hide the title of your media file and fix its size on the page. If you'd like your media file to respond to its destination webpage, select Responsive.
- You can also choose to copy the thumbnail's code or copy the thumbnail to your clipboard and paste it on the desired webpage. The thumbnail can be GIF or static. The Preview shows how the copied media will look.
- Copy the custom embed link to your clipboard via the Copy Embed Code button.
- Paste the link on your desired webpage.