Creating and using multiple Workspaces
How to manage multiple workspaces under a single Jumpshare account.
Having separate workspaces under one account, takes the content organization at Jumpshare to another level. Although libraries and folder hierarchy keeps your work all sorted for a single team, but separate workspaces adds the ability to work with multiple teams independently- all within a single account. Each workspace can contain absolutely different members and content, which wont be accessible to members of other workspaces under the same account.
Creating a new workspace
Jumpshare Plus, Business and Enterprise users can create a new workspace from Jumpshare web app, using some easy steps:
- Go to the top left corner of your screen and click the toggle menu.
- Select the Add Workspace option.
- Name your workspace - and you're done.
Set a default workspace
If you are part of multiple workspaces, you might want to choose a default workspace. You can change your default workspace from Jumpshare web app, just:
- Go to the top left corner of your screen and click on the toggle menu.
- Click on the Select default workspace option.
- Choose your desired workspace from the drop-down menu and click Save.
Please note that if you are on a free Jumpshare plan, and you join a premium workspace, then the premium workspace will automatically be selected as default workspace for your account.
Moving between different workspaces
Switching between different workspaces is quite easy from both Jumpshare Desktop app and Jumpshare web app. All recordings and screenshots capture from the Desktop app, will land in the personal library of the workspace selected at that time of creation.
- Click the toggle menu top left of your screen and a dropdown menu will appear.
- Select your desired workspace from all workspaces you are a part of and click on it.
Why do I have multiple Workspaces?
When you join another Workspace, you will notice that you have two Workspaces in your account. One that was assigned to you when you created an account and one where you were invited, allowing you to collaborate seamlessly with different teams on different projects.
How to leave a workspace
If you have completed your role within a workspace and wish to leave, you can do so by following a few simple steps:
- Go to Settings on the web app and choose Workspace.
- Open the Members tab.
- Click on the Leave Workspace option, add your password for authorization, and click Proceed.