I'm getting lag in my video/audio while recording
If the webcam or audio in your screen recording is lagging, try the following.
- Check that your system has at least 4GB of memory.
- Restart your system.
- Reduce your screen recording resolution to 1080p or 720p.
- Close any other applications that have high CPU usage.
- Connect your system to power or switch from Power Saver mode to High-Performance.
Here's how to switch to High-Performance mode on Windows:
- Click the battery icon in the System Tray.
- Select High-Performance mode.
You may also change the power mode from Start > Settings > System > Power & Battery or Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options.