How to get more bandwidth for your Workspace
For every user invited to the workspace, an extra download/preview bandwidth is added to the total pool. Depending on the number of team members added to the workspace, it can go as high as the user wants without any limits.
Please note that this monthly bandwidth limit resets at the start of every month for all users.
- Jumpshare Basic: 10GB bandwidth per workspace per month
- Jumpshare Plus: 200GB bandwidth per user per month
- Jumpshare Business: 300GB bandwidth per user per month
- Jumpshare Enterprise: 400GB bandwidth per user per month
📌 The Jumpshare Plus plan starts with one member in a workspace, which is you. You can add seats or invite new members to your workspace for a higher total monthly bandwidth pool. The Business plan starts with 3 seats while the Enterprise plan has a minimum of 10 seats.
Can I have fewer than three users in my Business plan?
Yes, but the minimum number of seats you get when you upgrade to Jumpshare Business is 3. A single user can upgrade to a Business plan, and you can always add more members later on, or use the extra seats to collaborate with clients and contractors. For Jumpshare Enterprise, the minimum number of seats is 10.
Can I add another workspace to my Jumpshare account?
Yes, you can create as many workspaces under one Jumpshare account for better team organization and collaboration. Please note that this option is only available for Jumpshare premium users. Jumpshare Basic plan offers a single workspace.
Can I increase monthly bandwidth without inviting new members?
Yes, you can add more seats to your Jumpshare premium plan (Plus, Business, or Enterprise) to increase the total monthly bandwidth pool for your workspace without actually having to invite a new member. Here's how:
1. From the top-left corner of the web dashboard, switch to the workspace to which you want to add more seats.
2. Select Settings from the left, followed by Workspace. Note that you must be an Owner or Admin to view and edit these settings.
3. Switch to the Billing tab on the right.
4. Click the Change option under Workspace Seats.
5. Enter the total number of seats you want in the pop-up that follows.
6. Click Update.
📌 After the seats are added, you may refresh the Billing settings page to view the updated total charges for your next billing cycle or scroll down to download the invoice for the latest transaction.