How do video-timed comments work?
Jumpshare time-stamped and in-video comments explained here.
Video-timed comments let you leave comments with video time-stamps so that you can leave precise feedback on videos.
- Open the file you want to comment on so that it opens in the file-viewer.
- If comments are enabled, you will find the comment section in the left sidebar.
- Click on Leave a comment to start typing out your comment at specific point in your video.
- You can mention people by name or email using the @ symbol on your keyboard.
- Click Post to add a comment, or Cancel to discard it.
📌 Your video pauses when you start typing out your comment with the precise time-stamp of that moment. You don't need to rewind after you've completed the comment because you wouldn't have missed the video. These comments also appear in-video so that you don't miss them.