How to search for your file
Nothing is ever too hard to find with Jumpshare Search.
Jumpshare has a search bar on its desktop, web, and mobile app to make it easier for you to find your files. The Search feature covers file title, extension, and scans all files and folders. The feature is not case-sensitive, allowing for more inclusive searching across your Jumpshare libraries.
How do I search for my file on the desktop app?
- Launch the Jumpshare app.
- Find the Search bar located at the top of the window. It will have "Search" present in the bar to make matters simpler.
- Click on the bar and type the file title or file extension.
- Press Enter and Jumpshare will load all the relevant results.
How do I find my files on the web app?
- Head to the Jumpshare web app on your browser.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon at the top right corner of the window to expand the search bar.
- Type in your filename or extension and click Enter.
- Jumpshare will show you all the relevant results across your libraries. You'll see the first 30 most relevant results, and will have to scroll down to load more.
📌 End the search by clicking on the X next to the search bar, or by clicking on the blue back arrow at the top of the search results window.
Can I organise files and folders that appear in search results from the web app?
Yup! Once you have your search results open, you can click on any file to view it in the file viewer. Right-click on the file to open the cogwheel menu that has most of Jumpshare's file features, like Copy/Move, Share, Rename, Delete, and others. Find out how you can do all this here.