How to enable System Audio for screen recordings
In Jumpshare Windows app, you can record your Zoom/Meet meetings, Live sessions or any video. Which means that Jumpshare will record sound coming from your mic and speakers at the same time. But to use this feature, first you will have to enable Stereo Mix device in Windows. The name of the device may be different on your machine. Like it could be "Stereo Mix", "Wave Out", "Sum", "What U Hear", "Loopback" or other names, depending on your sound device.
Here are the steps to enable it:
1. Click Jumpshare kangaroo icon in system tray, then click cog-wheel icon and then Preferences. This will open Jumpshare Preferences window.
2. In Preferences window's General tab, enable checkbox and then click Enable Hardware Audio button. It will open Windows' Sound settings dialog.
3. In Sound settings dialog, go to Recording tab and right click in empty area. You will see option to Show Disabled Devices. Make sure to enable this to see all devices
4. Now you should see Stereo Mix device in the list. If it's disabled, right click on it to Enable the device.
5. Enable the device and close the dialog. Now try to record your screen and it should record both microphone sound as well as speaker sound.
Hopefully this will help you to enable System Audio. If you still can't record System Audio, please email us at [ firstname.lastname@example.org]