How do I cancel my subscription?
Find out how to cancel your subscription, delete your account, or your workspace.
How do I delete my Jumpshare account?
You can cancel your Jumpshare account through the Jumpshare web app.
- Click on Settings at the bottom left corner and select Personal.
- Scroll to the bottom where you'll find a red Delete Account button.
- Confirm your choice, and your account and data will be deleted from Jumpshare.
📌 If you just want to downgrade, click on Change Subscription and choose your preferred plan from the Plans & Pricing page.
How do I delete a Workspace?
📌 Only the owner of the workspace can perform this action. This action cannot be undone.
- On the web app, go to Settings, and then Workspace.
- Head to the General tab, and scroll down till you get to the Delete Workspace section.
- Since this action cannot be undone, you will be asked again whether you want to Change your Subscription instead.
- Click on the red Delete Workspace button, and confirm it. Your workspace and all the data and the members in it will be deleted.
Can I get a refund on my Jumpshare subscription?
Talk to us! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work out if you may be eligible for a refund.
Does my account get disabled if I don't use it?
If you're a Basic user, your account will get disabled and your data erased after 12 months of inactivity. As a Business or Plus user, your account will remain active forever as long as your subscription payment is active.