Where do I find account and billing information?
Find out where to get your invoice, change your credit card details, and other billing queries here.
You can find all of the billing information in the Workspace Settings window on the Jumpshare web app.
- Click on Settings on the bottom left of your screen, and then Workspace.
- Then head to the Billing tab.
- The Billing tab lets you change your credit card details, get a billing invoice or change the interval type of your payment. Billing Interval lets you change whether you want your payments to be made monthly or yearly.
How do I change my credit card details?
- In settings, head to the Billing tab.
- In the Billing Information section, click on Change next to Payment Method.
- Add in your credit card details and press Update.
Will my Jumpshare Plus or Business subscription renew automatically?
Yes, it will, unless you've chosen to downgrade your account. Even then, you'll be able to access all your paid features for the remainder of the billing cycle.
What happens if my credit card fails on payment renewal?
Not to worry. Jumpshare will send you an email to inform you immediately and you can head to the Billing section in your Workspace Settings to sort out the issue. You can always get in touch with us if the issue persists.
📌 Users are advised to add a valid credit card. In the case of an invalid card, the user's account will be downgraded and suspended. When an account is suspended, the user will still be able to access their account and files, but they will not be able to share files. Jumpshare will send them a weekly email for 3 weeks as a reminder to upgrade. If no action is taken after this time, all files that are above 2GB in size will be deleted from their account.