How to make someone an admin
Some instructions on how to give someone else admin controls or take them away.
It goes without saying that you can only make someone an admin in your Jumpshare workspace if you are an admin yourself.
How do I make someone else an admin?
You can give someone administrative control through the web app.
- Find Settings on the bottom left of your Jumpshare window.
- Click on Workspace to see the settings window open.
- Select Members from the tabs on the top and scroll through the list to the member you want to give admin controls to.
- Click on the little cogwheel icon that appears next to the name on the left and select Make Admin from the list.
What controls does the admin have?
The Jumpshare Workspace settings for admins let you oversee the overall performance of your Jumpshare workspace. Global workspace settings are applied to the whole team, and some controls can be adjusted by team members on their own accounts. You can change the default view of your team, and default comment and sharing settings.
How can I reset a team member's password?
Hey, we've all been there. If a team member has forgotten their password or has a compromised password, you can reset it for them in the web app.
- Head to the Members tab in Workspace settings.
- Scroll down or search for the team member and click on the cogwheel next to their details.
- Click on Reset Password and confirm it.