How to add your logo to your Workspace
Make the Jumpshare workspace yours.
How do I add a different logo to my workspace?
- On the Jumpshare web app, click on Settings at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select Workspace to open those settings in the window.
- The General tab should be open by default.
- Scroll down to the Workspace Logo section.
- Upload your logo in PNG or JPEG format, and then press Update.
How do I change the name of my workspace?
- Click on Workspace Settings on the web app.
- Head to the General tab.
- Scroll down to the Workspace Name section.
- Write down the name you prefer and then press Update.
No results found