How to change notification settings
A quick how-to on notification settings.
Jumpshare enables all of the following notifications by default, but you can remove a few at any time. Here are all the notifications that are enabled by default and can be found in your Personal settings:
From where do I change my notification settings?
You can customize all the notifications you get from Jumpshare, both in-app and via email.
- Click on Settings on the bottom left of your web app, and then Personal.
- Head to the Notifications tab.
- All notifications would have been enabled by default, so just uncheck the ones you don't want to receive and press Update.
How do I enable desktop notifications?
You can do that from Personal settings as well.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Notifications tab in settings on the web app.
- Click on the Enable Desktop Notifications button. You can disable them from here if you want to later.