How to invite users to collaborate on a file
The more, the merrier.
How do I share a file with a single team member?
Instead of uploading a file to the Team library, you can choose to collaborate on a file with specific team members.
- Upload the file to your Personal library and share it.
- In the Share box, go to the Invite tab.
- Invite them by name or email.
How will I know if someone has shared a file with me?
You'll never miss a file being shared with you because of Jumpshare's in-app notifications paired with an email. The bell icon on the top right of the desktop and web apps will turn into a red dot to signify the number of notifications.
How do I remove someone from a shared file?
You can remove someone from a shared file after you are done collaborating.
- Go to the Share box by clicking on the cogwheel menu on the desired file.
- Go to the Invite tab and remove anyone with a click.