How to auto delete all files in your Workspace after a specific period
Setting up your files to delete themselves.
How to automatically delete files from your Workspace
The global self-destruct: Jumpshare Plus and Business admins can set their workspace's files to self-destruct after a set period of time. Please note that this global setting will only apply for newer uploads.
- Click on Settings, and then Workspace.
- Head to the General tab, and scroll down to the Self Destruct section.
- Pick your preferred time period and Update.
📌 Team members can override this setting for individual files.
How do I set an individual file to self-destruct?
- Hover over the file that you want to self-destruct, and click the more button or Cogwheel button to open the menu.
- Select Self Destruct from the list.
- Feel like a spy as you select a time and date for your file to delete itself, and then press the Self-Destruct button.
How do I restore a self-destructed file?
Self-destructed files, like all deleted files, appear in your Trash folder in the Jumpshare web app. You can visit it at any time and restore it.
- Go to the Trash folder in the left sidebar on the web app.
- Hover over your file till a cogwheel appears on the top right corner.
- Click on the cogwheel menu and select Restore.
- Your file will reappear in your library.
📌 For a Plus account, deleted files stay in the Trash for 30 days, and one year for a Business account.