How to restore a previous version of your edited image
All about Jumpshare version history and your edited images (available for Jumpshare Plus, Business and Enterprise subscription).
- Hover over your edited image and click on the cogwheel icon that appears in the right corner.
- Select Version History from the list.
- If your image is open in the file viewer, click on the button with the three dots and select Version History from the list that appears.
- This will show all the previous edited versions of your image in descending chronological order. Preview any of them in the file viewer. Your original image will be labeled V1.
- Hover over the image to show the cogwheel icon.
- Select Restore from the list.
- This will make your original image the current image and will be updated automatically in your library.
📌 Once you've restored your file, your comments for that particular file version also get restored - which is pretty neat, if we say so ourselves.