How to take a timed screenshot
All you need to know about setting a timer on your screenshot.
How do I take a timed screenshot?
- Launch Jumpshare desktop app.
- Click on the More option at the top right corner.
- Select Capture Timed Screenshot from the list.
- Click and drag your pointer to highlight the part of your screen you want to capture.
- Upon release, the timer will count down five seconds before the screenshot is captured.
📌 This screenshot is uploaded to your Personal library automatically, and you can change this from your Preferences on the desktop app.
Is there a shortcut for capturing a timed screenshot?
Yes, there is. There's a Jumpshare shortcut for almost everything.
- To see or customize these screenshots, head to the Jumpshare desktop app.
- Click on the cogwheel icon at the bottom right of the window. This will open the Preferences box.
- Head to the Shortcuts tab.
- View all your shortcuts here, or change them to your own preferences.