How to download your video
Download shared videos within seconds.
Downloading Jumpshare videos takes the click of a button, tops. You can do it one of three ways, wherever you're viewing your file. Just remember that the three dots are your go-to menu. You can also disable downloads on your video.
How do I download my video from the desktop app?
- Open the Jumpshare window so that your library is visible.
- Hover over your uploaded video until you see a button with three dots.
- Click on it to open a pop-up menu and then choose the Download option from the list.
- The video will be downloaded and saved locally to your desktop. You'll get a notification when the download is complete. You can learn more about your notifications here.
📌 Alternatively, if you have your video open in the Jumpshare file-viewer, you can head to the button with the three dots and select Download from the menu.
Can I download multiple files at the same time?
Yes, you can, from the web app.
- Launch the Jumpshare web app.
- Hover over a file you want to download and check the box that appears on it on the left.
- Check the boxes of all other files you want to select.
- Click on the Download button at the top right of the window.
- Your files will get downloaded to your system in a zipped folder.
How do I change where my videos get downloaded to?
You can change where your videos get downloaded by heading to the Preferences icon on your desktop app. Click on the small cogwheel icon on the bottom right of your Jumpshare app and choose your final location in the General tab.
Why can't I download a shared video?
Jumpshare lets users limit who can download the videos they share. If you cannot find the Download option on the top right corner of the Jumpshare file-viewer, it's probably because the person who's shared the file hasn't given you download permissions. Find out how to disable downloads for your video here.