How to compose notes
Everything you need to know about the Compose Note feature.
The Jumpshare Compose Note feature actually does more than offer you a textbox to write in reminders and create lists. You can also create and share coding and markdown snippets with the same tool.
How do I compose a note?
- Launch the Jumpshare desktop app.
- Click on the More button on the top right corner.
- Select Compose Note from the list. This will open a text box for you to write notes in, reminders, bits of poetry, whatever you choose.
- Press Ctrl+Enter when done if you're a Windows user - that's Cmd+Enter to Mac users - or press the blue Upload button on the bottom right to add the note to your Personal Library.
How do I create code and markdown snippets?
- Once the Compose Note textbox is open, click on the dropdown arrow next to the box on the bottom left of the window.
- It would say Text by default, but in the menu that opens, you will find the options for Markdown and Code.
💡 The Jumpshare file viewer formats code and markdown files - you can view them as they would appear afterward.