Do I need to sign up to record my screen?
All you need to know about signing up for Jumpshare.
Short answer, yes. But it doesn't take all that long.
📌 Note: In order to record video and audio with Jumpshare, you need to download the desktop app.
How do I sign up?
- Download the Jumpshare desktop app for Mac or Windows.
- Launch the app. It will pop open from the kangaroo icon in the menu bar in Mac, and from the system tray in Windows.
- Click on the blue Sign Up link at the bottom of the window.
- Fill in your details, and verify your email address.
📌 You can also sign up via your Google account or your Apple account.
Alternatively, you can sign up from the web.
- Head to the Jumpshare website.
- Click on the blue Sign Up Free button at the top right of the window.
- Fill in your details, and verify your email address. You can also sign up with your Google or Apple account.
Is there a trial version?
Yes, Jumpshare offers a 14-day trial for both paid plans - Plus and Business.
What happens once my Business Plan trial ends?
When your 14-day trial ends, you'll automatically be charged for the subscription, based on the number of users in your Business plan. However, if unfortunately, you find Jumpshare doesn't meet your requirements then you can cancel before your trial end and you will not be charged.